Thursday, August 23, 2012

Arriving in Italy!

Hello Everyone! Camy and I decided to create a blog about our travels and experiences in Roma, Italy!  I'll be here for 123 days, or about 4 months, from August 21st to December 21st while Camy and Isaac will be staying December 31st. We will be studying with UC Berkeley's Education Abroad Program, and living at a dorm here in Rome. We will be commuting to the UC Study Center for classes and travelling during the next 4 months. Here is an account of our adventures in Europe. Enjoy! Or as they would say in Italian, Buon divertimento!


Just after arriving at the airport


Taking a taxi to our dorm

2 comments:

  1. This is great!! I'm really glad you're recording your excellent adventures, I will be following your blog for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nice italian gestures in the first picture.

    nice second picture too! your camera's gonna make me proud.

    ReplyDelete